The cloister was built between 1667 and 1670, and the Mater Builder was Matthew Gamundí. Its style is Baroque and its plant is square. It has seven arches on the ground floor and seven arches on the first floor. It has an approximate area of 280 square meters, and on its four sides are grouped a parallel number of galleries. The cloister is part of the Majorcan representative Baroque monastery complex. On the inside we can found the cells of the monks and the common areas. It is considered the most important civil monument of Llucmajor.