Mireia Covas | MALLORCA
From April 18 to 22, 2018 (inclusive of travel days), Mallorca will host this training program with which professionals in the audiovisual sector will be able to acquire or expand their knowledge in the law applied to cinema and television. The Mallorca Film Commission is, again, the partner of this event.
Clarification of audiovisual rights is becoming increasingly important, both nationally and internationally. Not all the rights contained in a production are obvious, and only a detailed analysis can avoid mistakes that are very expensive. This is why this world-class workshop offers practical knowledge for identifying and clarifying rights quickly and efficiently.
Erich Pommer Institut, in collaboration with the Mallorca Film Commission, has developed a program that combines theory with practical work, including the best case studies and the latest strategies . < / p>
- Dr. Martin Diesbach, Attorney and Partner at SKW Schwarz (Germany).
- Sylvia Hess, Head of Legal Department, Bull Media House (Germany).
- Caroline Kean, Partner and Litigation at Wiggin LLP (United Kingdom).
- Anders Kjæ * rhauge, Director and Chief of Legal Affairs in Zentropa (Denmark)
- Gillian M. Lusins, Vice President, Intellectual Property Council at NBC Universal (United States).
- Christopher Newton, Director, Principia Underwriting (United Kingdom).
- Stephen J. Sass, Senior Vice President, Legal Affairs, HBO (United States).
- Aimee Wolfson, Executive Vice President of Intellectual Property at Sony Pictures Entertainment (United States).
- Identify and clarify rights quickly and effectively.
- Unique access to HBO, NBC Universal or Zentropa specialists.
- Exciting case studies including: television formats, documentaries, independent European feature films and Hollywood films (BORAT, THE BOURNE SUPREMACY, NYMPHOMANIAC, ITALIAN FOR BEGINNERS, AND THE COMMUNE).
- Clarification strategies for rights.
- Turning real life into a movie: Clarifying personal rights.
- Clarification of trademarks or works of art.
- Global perspective: cases in different national jurisdictions.
- Clarification of documentaries and factual entertainment.
- Discount of € 200 if you register before February 12: € 1,090 (including hotel and meals) | € 750 (without hotel, including meals)
- € 290 (including hotel and meals) and € 870 (without hotel, including meals) Discount for a second participant of the same company.
More information and registration at this link or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org / p>